Friday, October 30, 2009

Weather

This change in weather is wearing me out! I've gotten back into the gym since the weather has kept me from walking. It's so dark! It's dark when I get to work and it gets so dark so fast after I get home. Anyway, I try to ignore the dark as I go to the gym - "Go anyway!" right? Today after work I came home and had some wine and cheese and snoozed on the couch. I feel so old! I do enjoy snoozes though. I snoozed after I watched Glenn Beck. Did you know now all the evidence points in the direction of global cooling? It's all cycles. I never did buy into Global Warming, it's all about making Al Gore richer. I can't stand him. Anyway, that's a whole different subject.
I need to work on my creative short story, I'm going to try utilizing suggestions given to me in class, there were some great ones. I don't know what to do with my non fiction though. I like it but what's the point. Does anyone have a hard time finding a point to their stories?

No comments:

Post a Comment