Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Change Champion

Not much going on tonite, thinking of a meeting I had this morning. We are implementing a new program at work which will eventually enable us to be paperless. I cannot imagine not having a piece of paper between my fingers when I'm processing a claim. It's going to be a challenge for me. Anyway, so I am what is called a Change Champion. I am supposed to communicate to my co-workers anything I learn and to encourage everyone to be excited about this change that is coming and to help them realize how important it will be for our company to stay competative. I sit by a girl that will find anything and everything to complain about; very negative. I think she will have a very hard time with this. Always complaining. Management is supposed to give us the tools to help us do what we are called on to do. Being asked to participate in this manner, I think, is a real plus for me. It means that I am viewed as a positive person who has leadership qualities. Someone who is flexible and open to new things. I am glad to be a part of this group.

No comments:

Post a Comment