Friday, September 25, 2009

It's Friday!

It's Friday! I'm thinking of all the things I need to do this morning, like laundry and going to Wally World! Gotta take a shower and get ready! My son is off today from school and I am home recouperating from minor surgery but I have to go to Wally World! Could I put it off? Sure, but I'm running out of coffee creamer and my favorite cereal, so the answer is no!! We're going out Saturday to watch the NE game and I'm excited. I got a new shirt at Husker Hounds with bling on it! I think my mom is coming along also with Sean and Kara. I love NE football. We have some great fans.
I've really been getting into Farmville, it's easy, brainless and fun. Although my farm is still small, I continue to go on each day and as I do can earn coins by harvesting what I have planted. Mostly fruit trees and wheat. I have a cow, some hay bails, 2 rabbits, a picnic table and some white fencing. Some of my wheat is almost ready for harvesting. I can go visit my neighbor's farms and have sent out a few new neighbor requests. Once I have so many neighbors I can expand my farm! That's my goal right now, I want to expand and increase what I plant. But then again, maybe the government will swoop in and turn off all my water to help save a 2 inch fish.

No comments:

Post a Comment